Hi Andy,

Thank you so much for your help.

The issue was I was testing with one domain, and also using another.

I.e externally CAS I was using example.com, internally I alaised the CAS
server as example.net.

As I've now learned the hard way the CAS server cannot be set for multiple
domains.

Thanks to Ray and everyone else that looked at my configs and logs. I only
hope I can help someone out on here someday too!

-Rod