With debug on I can see it being skipped?? Of course I have attributes
defined and WANT it to trigger, and the attributes/values match and still
says its skipping

DEBUG
[org.apereo.cas.authentication.DefaultMultifactorAuthenticationProviderResolver]

- <Locating attribute value for attribute(s): [[eduPersonAffiliation]].>
DEBUG
[org.apereo.cas.authentication.DefaultMultifactorAuthenticationProviderResolver]

- <Located attribute value [[staff]] for [[eduPersonAffiliation]]>
DEBUG [org.apereo.cas.authentication.MultifactorAuthenticationUtils] -
<Attribute value [staff] is a single-valued attribute>
DEBUG
[org.apereo.cas.authentication.mfa.trigger.RegisteredServiceMultifactorAuthenticationTrigger]

- <Authentication policy for [^(http|https)://changed.name.com.*] has
defined principal attribute triggers. Skipping...>