I have added the "Principal Attribute Per Application" MFA setting, CAS
6.4.6 , and MFA never triggers, if I remove the
principalAttributeNameTrigger and  principalAttributeValueToMatch it works
just fine. I can see in the console and logs, the attribute values are
retrieved from ldap and doesnt trigger still. See below, the attribute
eduPersonAffiliation=staff but doesnt trigger. Anything else need to be set
to get it working?

console log:

multifactorPolicy=DefaultRegisteredServiceMultifactorPolicy(multifactorAuthenticationProviders=[mfa-gauth,

mfa-webauthn], failureMode=UNDEFINED,
principalAttributeNameTrigger=eduPersonAffiliation,
principalAttributeValueToMatch=staff, bypassEnabled=false,
forceExecution=true, bypassTrustedDeviceEnabled=false,
bypassPrincipalAttributeName=null, bypassPrincipalAttributeValue=null,
script=null)

audit log:

"attributes\":{\"cn\":[\"changed name\"],\"displayName\":[\"changed
name\"],\"eduPersonAffiliation\":[\"staff\"],

service:

  "multifactorPolicy":
  {
    "@class":
"org.apereo.cas.services.DefaultRegisteredServiceMultifactorPolicy",
    "multifactorAuthenticationProviders" : [ "java.util.LinkedHashSet", [
"mfa-gauth", "mfa-webauthn"] ],
    "principalAttributeNameTrigger" : "eduPersonAffiliation",
    "principalAttributeValueToMatch" : "staff",
  },