Good morning
I've tried to use some config like this:

*mgmt.in-common-mdq-url=file:/etc/cas/config/entities*
But, I'm afraid what it expects is a URL... So, it doesn't work. Is there
another option to take it from local?
Anyway, I am not sure of needing this. I don't know the purpose of these
metadata and how not having it could impact on my enviroment. Could anybody
of you guys provide me more info, at least at a basic level, to have a
better understanding? Perhaps I'm struggling with something I don't need at
all and therefore wasting my time...

Again, thank you very much