Mohamed,

I have not used JPA for any cas config.
The metadata should be in some table in the datastore. see
https://apereo.github.io/cas/6.6.x/installation/Configuring-SAML2-DynamicMetadata-JPA.html

Ray

On Thu, 2023-11-02 at 20:28 +0100, Mohamed Amdouni wrote:
Notice: This message was sent from outside the University of Victoria email
system. Please be cautious with links and sensitive information.

Thank you Ray for your response.

In previous versions the two dependencies are present. So I would like to keep
the top options if possible.

I think there is a problem getting the service locator or and the generator
bean when the two dependencies are presents

When keeping only jpa, do you know where to find the default idp saml metadata.

Best regards

Le jeu. 2 nov. 2023 à 20:22, Ray Bon <r...@uvic.ca<mailto:r...@uvic.ca>> a