Hello,

I am encountering a serious problem under cas 6.6..
 After a rebuild, and while cas.properties and log4j2.xml are exactly the
same, there are no cas_audit.log and cas.log anymore.
No new operations logged.
I ve read that there are some changes on org.apereo.inspektr.audit.support
class on cas7 and I ve tried to replace in log4j2.xml:
        <Logger name="org.apereo.inspektr.audit.support" additivity="false"
level="info">
by
        <Logger name="org.apereo.inspektr" additivity="false" level="info">
but same result ...

If someone can help me because concerned servers are in production use.

Regards.

Stephane