cas 3.3.4
blackboard 9

Can anyone tell me what would trigger this error?...I'm working with
blackboard-cas again and am receiving the following error after
clicking the logout link in blackboard (which is set to log me out of
cas). I'm wondering if there is a way to tell what it thinks the HTTPS
hostname is...it thinks it should be server2 and as far as I know it
is

ERROR [pool-1-thread-2] Feb/09 11:57:45,786 util.HttpClient.[] -
java.io.IOException: HTTPS hostname wrong:  should be <server2>
java.io.IOException: HTTPS hostname wrong:  should be <server2>
        at
sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsClient.checkURLSpoofing(HttpsClient.java:524)
        at
sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsClient.afterConnect(HttpsClient.java:448)
        at
sun.net.www.protocol.https.AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.connect(AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.java:166)
        at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getOutputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:904)
        at
com.sun.net.ssl.internal.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionOldImpl.getOutputStream(HttpsURLConnectionOldImpl.java:200)
        at org.jasig.cas.util.HttpClient$MessageSender.call(HttpClient.java:195)
        at org.jasig.cas.util.HttpClient$MessageSender.call(HttpClient.java:160)
        at
        at
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

--
Curtis Garman
Web Programmer