Brian,

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 9:20 PM, Brian Hill <bch...@bch.net> wrote:
> Can maven 2.07 not be used?
>
> [INFO] [enforcer:enforce {execution: enforce-versions}]
> [WARNING] Rule 0: org.apache.maven.plugins.enforcer.RequireMavenVersion
> failed with message:
> Detected Maven Version: 2.0.7 is not in the allowed range 2.0.9.
>
> I'd like to use 2.07 because that's the rpm version from JPP.
>
> Brian

2.0.7 was released in June of 2007, that's nearly 3 years behind the
curve. I find it hard to believe JPP hasn't released a more current
level of Maven, especially given the HUGE number of bug fixes between
2.0.7->2.0.11. People should have exceptional reasons for running less
than 2.2.1, frankly speaking.

If you insist, however, you could quite easily edit the pom and
comment out the enforcer rule for requiring maven 2.0.9+ .... You
deserve whatever punishments are bestowed upon you though.

-Jesse