On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 2:22 PM, Francisco Estanqueiro
<fwestanque...@fc.ul.pt> wrote:
> I've installed the web app
> http://www.ja-sig.org/wiki/display/CASC/JA-SIG+Java+Client+Simple+WebApp+Sample,
>  and verified that the PT's are being issued correctly.
>
> I've the ClearPass extension working.
>
> I've a virtual directory named coa in the Default Web Site tree (the same as
> owa), in the DefaultAppPool.
>
> I've web.config changed to this: (only changed <appSettings> and
> <casClientConfig>)
>  <appSettings>
>  <add key="CasOwa.ClearPassUrl"
>  value="https://winserver.xtanki.local:8443/cas/clearPass"/>
> <add key="CasOwa.OwaUrl" value="https://winserver.xtanki.local/owa"/>
>  <add key="CasOwa.skipOwaUrlCertificateValidation" value="false" />
>  </appSettings>
>
> <connectionStrings />
>
>  <casClientConfig
>  casServerLoginUrl="https://winserver.xtanki.local:8443/cas/login";
>               serverName="https://winserver.xtanki.local:8443";
>                secureUriRegex="(?i)/auth"
>
>  casServerUrlPrefix="https://winserver.xtanki.local:8443/cas";
>              redirectAfterValidation="false"
>               useSession="false"
>              gateway="false"
>                renew="false"
>                ticketValidatorName="Cas20"
>               ticketTimeTolerance="5000"
>               singleSignOut="false"
>                proxyGrantingTicketReceptor="true"
>
>  proxyCallbackUrl="https://winserver.xtanki.local/coa/proxyCallback";
>      proxyReceptorUrl="/coa/proxyCallback" />
>

> So, now what I'm suppose to see in the link
> https://winserver.xtanki.local/coa/.

The Default.aspx page, which currently just contains the string 'coa'.
 It could be contain link to the /coa/auth  which should redirect you
to CAS if you are not yet authenticated, and then to the OWA via the
CasOwa.OwaUrl config above.

> Verified also that https://winserver.xtanki.local/coa/auth or
> https://winserver.xtanki.local/coa/proxyCallback gives me a 404 IIS error.

You're almost there...you need the Http Handler Mappings configured
for the coa directory.

Http Handler Mappings
CasOwa requires two HandlerMapping configurations, one for
CasOwaAuthHandler and one for the DotNetCasProxyCallback.

       CasOwaAuthHandler Mapping
       Request path: auth
       Type: CasOwa.CasOwaAuthHandler
       Name: CasOwaAuthHandler