The only thing that runs on IIS Server is the CasOwa service. The CAS server can be remote, I only installed on the same machine for development purposes.

I'm finishing the wiki page to share my experience in casifying OWA.

Francisco

Andrew Tillinghast wrote:
Am I correct in understanding that the .NET CASOWA solution requires that the
CAS service is running on an IIS server?

-Andrew