I added the following to my pom.xml and im getting the following error:

<dependency>
    <groupId>commons-dbcp</groupId>
    <artifactId>commons-dbcp</artifactId>
    <version>1.2.2</version>
</dependency>

Apr 8, 2010 3:03:49 PM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
SEVERE: SafeContextLoaderListener:
The Spring ContextLoaderListener we wrap threw on contextInitialized.
But for our having caught this error, the web application context would not
have initialized.
with name 'servicesManager' defined in ServletContext resource
[/WEB-INF/spring-configuration/applicationContext.xml]: Cannot resolve
reference to bean 'serviceRegistryDao' while setting constructor argument;
nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.CannotLoadBeanClassException: Cannot find
class [org.jasig.cas.services.EasyServiceRegistryDaoImpl] for bean with name
'serviceRegistryDao' defined in ServletContext resource
[/WEB-INF/deployerConfigContext.xml]; nested exception is
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.jasig.cas.services.EasyServiceRegistryDaoImpl
    at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveReference(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:328)
    at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveValueIfNecessary(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:106)
    at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.ConstructorResolver.resolveConstructorArguments(ConstructorResolver.java:586)
    at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.ConstructorResolver.autowireConstructor(ConstructorResolver.java:140)