Hello,

Someone in this list could tell me how can I authenticate my service to get
something under CAS??
Example: I have a service A that is under CAS (just logged users can access)
and I have a service B that want access service A. When I try get service A
from service B, it returns the CAS Login page.
I've tried it using Apache HttpClient with Digest authentication.

This is my code:

public static String callService(String endPoint, String parameters) {
        String result = "";

        DefaultHttpClient httpClient = new DefaultHttpClient();
        String url = "http://geotech97:21897/Test";;
//        List authPrefs = new ArrayList(1);
//        authPrefs.add(AuthPolicy.DIGEST);
//
httpClient.getParams().setParameter(AuthPolicy.AUTH_SCHEME_PRIORITY,
authPrefs);
        httpClient.getCredentialsProvider().setCredentials(
                new AuthScope("geotech97", 21898),
                new UsernamePasswordCredentials("joe", "joe"));
        HttpGet httpget = new HttpGet(url);
        HttpResponse response;
        try {
            response = httpClient.execute(httpget);
            HttpEntity entity = response.getEntity();
            if (entity != null) {
                StringBuilder stringBuilder = new StringBuilder();
                String line;
                InputStream input = entity.getContent();
                try {
                    BufferedReader reader = new BufferedReader(new
InputStreamReader(input, "UTF-8"));
                    while ((line = reader.readLine()) != null) {
                        stringBuilder.append(line).append("\n");
                    }
                } finally {
                    input.close();
                }
                result = stringBuilder.toString();
            }
        } catch (IOException ex) {

Logger.getLogger(HttpServiceClient.class.getName()).log(Level.SEVERE, null,
ex);
        }
        httpClient.getConnectionManager().shutdown();
        return result;
    }

Should I do a diferent configuration to login using code?? Or uses another
way for authentication