On 10/26/2011 05:18 AM, Christophe Durand wrote:
Hello,

since a couple of weeks our cas goes unavailable at random times. I checked the
catalina.out logfile and confirmed that the Tomcat service stays online.
In the logfile I see the entries below at the moments when cas isn't available
(not just the cas service but the whole login page is not showing up). When we
restart the Tomcat service everything is working fine again. Does this issue
ring a bell? Or can anybody help me to set me on the right track to resolve
this issue?

2011-10-23 19:00:58,977 INFO
[org.jasig.cas.ticket.registry.support.DefaultTicketRegistryCleaner] -<Starting
cleaning of expired tickets from ticket registry at [Sun Oct 23 19:00:58 CEST
2011]>

2011-10-23 19:00:58,977 INFO
[org.jasig.cas.ticket.registry.support.DefaultTicketRegistryCleaner] -<0 found to
be removed.  Removing now.>

2011-10-23 19:00:58,977 INFO
[org.jasig.cas.ticket.registry.support.DefaultTicketRegistryCleaner] -<Finished
cleaning of expired tickets from ticket registry at [Sun Oct 23 19:00:58 CEST
2011]>
We are experiencing the same issue you are and so far I have not been able to solve it.