I have Zimbra 'ZCS' version 7.1.3 CASified with CAS Server v3.4.11 via these
directions:

https://wiki.jasig.org/display/CAS/CASifying+Zimbra+6.0

Authentication and 'single sign-on' works great.

However, zimbra users can not logout of zimbra the 'normal' way:

0) the zimbra web app has a 'Logout' link.  The CASificiation procedure has you
redefine the URL for that link to https://yourCasServerFQDN/cas/logout

1) when a user clicks the zimbra 'Logout' link, they are taken to the correct
CAS logout URL

2) if the user then returns to zimbra, they are allowed in without
re-authentication.

I.e. the zimbra webapp's logout link doesn't really work.  To really log out,
the user must either:
a) close the web browser entirely (meaning all windows and/or tabs), or
b) clear the browser's history,cache,and credentials, or
c) delete the browser's ZM_AUTH_TOKEN and JSESSIONID cookies

The CAS client I'm using with Zimbra is version 3.1.8.

Any idea how I can make it possible for a zimbra user to logout by clicking a
link?

Thanks,

Jon