Folks,

We've CASsified Zimbra since 6.x and logout works without problems. As andrew said in 2), When a user log out from zimbra, a simple html logout page is displayed : this page is not on the same virtual host as zimbra and I've verified that all zimbra related cookies got destroyed. This logout page explain that the application is logged out but SSO session is still alive. Despite of that, some users does not understand why they can return to zimbra without authentication (in fact, authentication is transparent through CAS)... I'm afraid that SSO concept is not always well understood.

Rgds.