> Someone is using the WebAuthenticationFilter to authenticate the JBoss EJB
> Container?

Yes.

> I have been configured it like in:
> https://wiki.jasig.org/display/CASC/JAAS+Integration

I wrote that up according to our use case.

> All is working sucessfully except I want to access to the authenticated
> username in the ejb layer. And when I call  to context.getCallerPrincipal() I
> get the service parameter instead.

I'm a little surprised since CasLoginModule returns an
AssertionPrincipal as the  first principal of the authenticated
subject.  Then again, we deliberately use the service as the username
credential for login.

> The problem could be WebAuthenticationFilter in the line:
> log.debug("Attempting CAS ticket validation with service=" + service + " and
> ticket=" + ticket + " " + request.getRemoteUser());
> if (!new WebAuthentication().login(service, ticket)) {

No problem here.  Use of the service for authentication is indeed by
design.  A CAS client doesn't have a username until _after_ it
validates the ticket, so there's absolutely no other option.

The problem you describe sounds like
https://community.jboss.org/thread/161436.  I'm fairly certain it's
possible to do what you need, although possibly not via EJBContext.
The security APIs of JBoss are changing so fast I can't keep up.  In
any case we have CasLoginModule working to our satisfaction in an EJB
webapp, though I can't say for sure we are doing what you want.
Hopefully the thread I cited above will point you in the right
direction.  Keep in touch -- I'd like to know whether or not you get
it working.