If I recall correctly, the clearpass module assumes that the decorated
ticket registry implements the TicketRegistryState while the EhCache ticket
registry does not.

A temporary fix might be to do something like this:

- Create a Java class, (i.e. CustomEhCacheTicketRegistry) that extends the
EhCacheTicketRegistry and implements the TicketRegistryState interface.
- You may safely leave the implementation body of the TicketRegistryState
methods blank
- In your spring config, inject the 'CustomEhCacheTicketRegistry'

-Misagh