 From: Philippe MARASSE <philippe.mara...@ch-poitiers.fr>
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2012 9:07 AM
Subject: Re: [cas-user] CAS web services question

Le 27/08/2012 19:24, Nemanja Guzina a écrit :

Thanks for response, but I don't know if I'm following you.
>Does that mean that I'll have to change authentication mechanism in
>APP1(switch to proxy authentication) in order to access to APP2?
If App1 have to use webservice of App2 as "User", IMHO the answer is yes.

I need to access APP2 via WebService and via browser without authenticating
user again.
webservice on App2 needs to be cassified !

>Thanks,
>Nemanja Guzina, www.translations.com

If App1 needs credentials of User to access App2 (as far as WebService is
CAS-aware), then I think proxy (on App1) is the behavior you're looking for.

>Rgds.
>
>--
Philippe MARASSE Service Informatique - Centre Hospitalier Henri Laborit
BP 587 - 370 avenue Jacques Coeur
86021 Poitiers Cedex
Tel : 05.49.44.57.19

archives, see http://www.ja-sig.org/wiki/display/JSG/cas-user