Hi all,

I tried using a network sniffer in my machine to check if the logout
request is actually received.
It turns out it is, or at least I think so. Here's the sniffer output I
get, the package is sent from CAS Server's host to app2's host on the right
port (8080).

HTTP POST /app2 HTTP/1.1  (application/x-www-form-urlencoded)

[truncated]
logoutRequest=%3Csamlp%3ALogoutRequest+xmlns%3Asamlp%3D%22urn%3Aoasis%3Anames%3Atc%3ASAML%3A2.0%3Aprotocol%22+ID%3D%22LR-208-DcEmd3af7D6dUcgka67U3TcChxgM3SFgh7d%22+Version%3D%222.0%22+IssueInstant%3D%222012-12-05T13%3A34%3A34Z%

I also tried the same thing with an application that does not use Guice (to
be sure), same problem.

I'm starting to think it might have something to do with application server
configuration?
I'm using JBoss AS 7 and haven't changed default settings that much.