Hello all,

Just a follow up:

Searching through the sniffer's results I can even see app1 server
responding to CAS server after the logout POST request is received.

app1 server responds with a 302 code, redirecting to app1's URL.

Is this the expected behavior? Any ideas on why the server is responding
but the filter is not doing its job?