been thinking through potential Apereo conference session proposals.

It's this kind of browser behavior I had in mind when drafting this, which
I rather like:

Title: The Thrill of The Hunt - Tracking and Terminating Single Sign-On
Sessions in CAS and Shibboleth

Abstract: An exploration of concepts in, existing functionality for, and
good practices in tracking and terminating single sign-on sessions, in CAS
(the Central Authentication Service) and Shibboleth. By "tracking", think
Google Analytics and within-SSO-application functionality. By
"terminating", think logout, single logout, browser closing, operating
system session ending, hard drive reformatting, and high atmosphere
electromagnetic pulses. The latter isn't a best practice, but the
demonstration of out-of-the-box browser behaviors around secure session
management may drive you to consider it.

This sound like a presentation worth having at Apereo 2013?

Andrew