Could you clarify your use-case a bit?  Are you considering putting the
mod_auth_cas cookie directory in GlusterFS space and clustering/balancing
your web servers, or is your web content living in a shared GlusterFS space
and you are considering protecting it with mod_auth_cas?  And in either
case, are you considering having Apache access the GlusterFS space
natively, or via the NFS or CIFS translators?

I'm not aware of either use-case actually being implemented, but I am
interested in the discussion.

On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 4:30 AM, Leszek Miś <l...@emerge.pl> wrote:

> Hi All,
> anyone using mod_auth_cas based on replicated glusterFS?
>
> /lm

> m...@forsetti.com

m...@forsetti.com
PGP: E2144AD8