Thanks for the detail, Leszek.  There could be something causing increased
occurrences of a conflict (race condition, etc).  Could you look in
mod_auth_cas's cookie directory to find the '77a947d79339d3373937985aa1610fgr'
file (or whatever ID is currently causing errors), and send the contents?
 This is a long-standing bug that we have not manage to isolate, so while I
do not have a solution for you, I am interested in samples.

Also, for full disclosure, I have recently joined Red Hat as a Solution
Architect, and GlusterFS has been acquired by Red Hat (rebranded as Red Hat
Storage), but I have not yet spent any time working with it.

m...@forsetti.com
PGP: E2144AD8