Recently started looking into implementing CAS with PA 7.6  A part of the
requirement for using CAS is identifying the Ticket ID attribute.  They list
"ticketid" as the most common.  Is this the same for CAS 3.4.10? I've been
reading through the documentation and I haven't found it anywhere yet.  Any
help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Ben Branch
UNIX/Linux Administrator
University of Central Oklahoma
ITIL Foundation v3, Network+, RHCSA

100 N. University Drive, Box 122
Edmond, OK 73034
D: 405.974.2649 | M: 405.550.6804 | bbranch@uco.<mailto:bbranch@uco.>edu |
www.uco.edu<http://www.uco.edu/>

"I am wiser than this man, for neither of us appears to know anything great and
good; but he fancies he knows something, although he knows nothing; whereas I,
as I do not know anything, so I do not fancy I do. In this trifling particular,
then, I appear to be wiser than he, because I do not fancy I know what I do not
know."  - Socrates