Stephen,

can you explain a little bit more - are you trying to build
cas-java-clients-addons from source against the latest 3.3 (cas java client)
snapshot? Is there a particular reason for that? Can you just use the current
version of java-cas-clients-addons which depends on 3.2.1?

But in any case, it looks like CAS java client makes some breaking changes to
its public API e.g. marking number of methods final, etc. which definitely
breaks cas-java-clients-addons

Dmitriy.