Hi,

Ø  How can I check whether the CAS server is able to successfully communicate
with our LDAP server.
If you check logs in cas server you should see if client initiate
communication. Other way, use wireshark to check traffic between client and
server.

Ø  Do I have to firstly enable SSL in order to do that?
Single Sign On WILL NOT WORK. In order to have single sign on work, you MUST
log in over HTTPS  Pretty clear no ?
Better to do so otherwise you'll get all the time an error for unsecure
connection.

Regards
GD

--