On 06/18/2013 02:52 PM, cfern...@sju.edu wrote:
> It's in the Spring configuration for ticketGrantingTicketCookieGenerator.
> That bean takes a boolean parameter named "cookieSecure".  I'll let you guess
> what it does.

Right, the p:cookieSecure sets the Secure flag.

The CookieRetrievingCookieGenerator.java code behind
ticketGrantingTicketCookieGenerator does not look to reference the
httpOnly flag. Our current container (Tomcat 6) supports the Servlet 2.5
API, so I'd guess the CAS code can't/won't use the httpOnly flag without
extension.

http://www.daodecode.com/blog/2013/03/25/castgc-cookie-and-httponly-flag/

Perhaps you're running a container that supports the Servlet 3.0 API?

http://docs.oracle.com/javaee/5/api/javax/servlet/http/Cookie.html

vs.

http://docs.oracle.com/javaee/6/api/javax/servlet/http/Cookie.html#setHttpOnly%28boolean%29

Guess I could run Tomcat 7 or Jetty 8 (was trying to use RedHat native
packages if possible).

Tom.