Hi,

   This is more of a general question to the community regarding the local
users in CASified applications. Systems like Black Board (BB) have admin
accounts internal to the system which are not present in LDAP or DB. If BB is
CASified then we wont be able to log in as these users to do system maintenance
as they are not present in LDAP.

How are you guys handling these type of situations? Are there any specific
configurations for these type of clients that I should be looking at? any
suggestions?

- Rakesh