If local accounts aren't going to be merged, that depends on how BB is
CASified. Typically, you could augment the CASification such that through a
special parameter or something you keep a "backdoor" login method for
admins. When that parameter is specified, the admin-type user will be
redirected to the BB's native login screen and not CAS.