Hello,

I'm following the docs at
https://wiki.jasig.org/display/CASUM/MemcacheTicketRegistry to implement an
memcached ticket registry.  I've got the pm.xml working and mvn clean package
works; however, the next section, "CAS 3.5+ Memcached Configuration" is
unclear.  Where does that configuration information go?  I've tried editing
webapp/WEB-INF/spring-configuration/ticketRegistry.xml to include it - the
result is:

2013-08-07 13:32:39,614 ERROR
[org.jasig.cas.web.init.SafeContextLoaderListener] - SafeContextLoaderListener:
The Spring ContextLoaderListener we wrap threw on contextInitialized.
But for our having caught this error, the web application context would not
have initialized.
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionStoreException: Line 39
in XML document from ServletContext resource
[/WEB-INF/spring-configuration/ticketRegistry.xml] is invalid; nested exception
is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 39; columnNumber: 8;
cvc-complex-type.2.3: Element 'bean' cannot have character [children], because
the type's content type is element-only.

I'm unclear where this belongs.  I'm happy to edit the wiki once I've got the
correct information.

Thanks,

Aaron

---