From: Paul B. Henson [mailto:hen...@csupomona.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, 07 August, 2013 14:25
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Subject: [cas-user] Show of hands - clustering? Which backend?

I'm still reviewing the clustering options for CAS, I haven't been able to
get a feeling for how popular each option is. If you are currently
clustering CAS, could I trouble you just to reply with which backend you
are using?

Thanks.

--
Paul B. Henson  |  (909) 979-6361  |  http://www.csupomona.edu/~henson/