On 8/8/2013 7:29 AM, Carlos Fernandez wrote:
We're using Ehcache with manual peer configuration and disk persistence.

So far it seems the unofficial poll shows a higher percentage of ehcache versus memcached deployments. At the risk of becoming repetitive :), would you mind sharing your ticket registry and ehcache configs?

Previously we used JPA for the ticket and service registry, but a massive
dump taken by the database server cured us of that.

Yes, it seems using JPA just moves your fault tolerance problem from CAS to the database server...

We also use Tomcat session replication even though our load balancer does
session persistence, since it was easy to configure and doesn't add to the
load.

I was initially going to set that up, but once it became clear that only covered a fairly tiny failure window, given I'm tunneling the replication traffic it didn't seem worth the extra effort.

Thanks much…

--
Paul B. Henson  |  (909) 979-6361  |  http://www.csupomona.edu/~henson/
Operating Systems and Network Analyst  |  hen...@csupomona.edu