From: "Paul B. Henson" <hen...@csupomona.edu>
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Sent: Tuesday, October 1, 2013 1:27:28 PM
Subject: [cas-user] mod_auth_cas release?

It looks like the last mod_auth_cas release (1.0.9.1) is over three
years old. Reviewing the changes since then, there are at least a few I
think I'd like to have. Are there any plans to cut a new release, or is
mod_auth_cas switching to the "just use the latest git checkout"
philosophy some projects have started advocating?

Thanks...

--
Paul B. Henson | (909) 979-6361 | http://www.csupomona.edu/~henson/
Operating Systems and Network Analyst | hen...@csupomona.edu