On Tue, Oct 01, 2013 at 02:12:42PM -0700, Misagh Moayyed wrote:
>    I would definitely welcome a binary release. The build process can be a
>    bit tedious and long, specially to prepare the environment.
>    Sounds like we might need a decent CI tool to at least publish
>    snapshots somewhere. Bamboo? Travis?

I don't really care about a binary release, just a stable version of the
source so distributions can update their packages and so people
compiling it themselves aren't using dozens of different "versions of
the day" as is prevalent in some projects which don't release...

--
Paul B. Henson  |  (909) 979-6361  |  http://www.csupomona.edu/~henson/
Operating Systems and Network Analyst  |  hen...@csupomona.edu