De : Alberto Cabello Sánchez [mailto:albe...@unex.es]
Envoyé : mercredi 20 novembre 2013 17:57
À : cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Objet : Re: [cas-user] CAS 3.5.2 + web portal

El Wed, 20 Nov 2013 17:14:28 +0100
Cyrille Clipet <cyrille.cli...@loginpeople.com> escribió:

> Hi all,
>
> I have a simple question about CAS and accessing my web portal.
>
> I managed to install and configure a SSO CAS 3.5.2. I can also
authenticate over SSL.
> Now, I would like to integrate my web portal to my SSO CAS so whenever I
try to access the web applications within my web portal, I don't have to
enter my login/password again.

> I could not find any guide for that, therefore could you please tell me
the next steps to do such integration?

It depends of the actual web portal you are using.
In short, you must instruct the web portal not asking for a user/password,
but forcing use of CAS authentication and taking the one supplied by CAS.

If your software doesn't allow configuring CAS as an authentication backend
out of the box, you would probably have to write some code.

Here you can look at some examples (or check whether your portal software is
listed):
https://wiki.jasig.org/display/CAS/CASifying+Applications

--
Alberto Cabello Sánchez <albe...@unex.es>