Hi! I'm new with this plataform and need help.

I configured Cas (over Tomcat) with x.509 certificate authentication about
documentation (https://wiki.jasig.org/display/CASUM/X.509+Certificates),
adding the root CA to .keystore and java/securty.

I have added my personal certificate in my web browser.

When I go to https://my.cas.com/login (first time), the web browser ask for
my certificate, I confirm and Cas send to Log In Successful.
In the Cas log, view ACTION: AUTHENTICATION_SUCCES and ACTION:
TICKET_GRATING_TICKET_CREATED

When I logout, the Cas send to Logout successful and the log show, ACTION:
TICKET_GRANTING_TICKET_DESTROYED

The problem is when y go again to https://my.cas.com/login the web browser
don't ask me for confirm the personal certificate, and Cas send directly to
Log In Successful. The Cas log show, ACTION: AUTHENTICATION_SUCCES and
ACTION: TICKET_GRATING_TICKET_CREATED.

I found that only when I closing the browser (no tab), when I acces to
https://my.cas.com/login ask for my personal certificate again.

Any Idea??.