We are implementing CAS at our campus, and intend to use it to perform SSO with
PeopleSoft. A few other campuses in our system are using CAS and have
encountered issues with deep links after they upgraded to PeopleTools 8.53.
There appears to be two methodologies between the 4 schools in our system using
CAS. Two use PSCASClient.jar the other two are using a delivered PS jar file so
I am not sure how they are doing it.
I am curious for folks to share their organization's method for implementing
CAS with PS. Also have any organiations upgraded to PeopleTools 8.53 and are
still able to use CAS without issue?
Thanks

Tim Raymond
Director, Central Applications
Instructional and Information Technology
California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
Phone: 909.869.6851
Cell: 909.260.3200
Fax: 909.979.6406

PGP Public Key: