Hi

I am new to CAS.I have installed and configured CAS with Liferay.

I am facing following issue:
When I use "Sign In" option on top right corner, it takes me to the CAS login
URL. When we login it takes to following URL:
http://hu-web-demo/c/portal/login?p_l_id=11420&ticket=ST-4-nyC7XhbnjMnzGl7geKArrgOCvyBzWcqrW5h-20
and ends with exception that link NOT found.

I want to know that from where the part "/c/portal/login?p" is coming from ?

Thanks

[huf-logo]
Ahmad Amanullah Khan | Assistant Manager | Phone: (92-21) 4301051-55 EXT: 178 |
Cell: (92-21) 03142042060 | Web: http://huf.org.pk

"Habib University (HU) is a project of HUF, supported by House of Habib (HOH)"