Thanks for the reply Chitra!

Please elaborate as I am not getting your point.

Thanks

From: chitra.thambira...@iopex.com [mailto:chitra.thambira...@iopex.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2014 2:55 PM
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Subject: Re: [cas-user] CAS!!

Just check the CAS - service url which you added for Liferay..

If you added your liferay url like https://liferay.domain.com then change it as
https://liferay.domain.com/c/portal/login and check

Thanks
Chitra

[cid:image002.jpg@01CF8656.0B411DC0]

Chitra Thambirajan | Software Engineer
Mob :+91-9003078393
Mail: chitra.thambira...@iopex.com<mailto:chitra.thambira...@iopex.com> | Web:
www.iopex.com<http://www.iopextech.com/>
iOPEX technologies
Excellence in OPEX optimization

-----Ahmad Amanullah Khan
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org<mailto:cas-user@lists.jasig.org>
From: Ahmad Amanullah Khan
<ahmad.amanul...@huf.org.pk<mailto:ahmad.amanul...@huf.org.pk>>
Date: 06/12/2014 03:08PM
Subject: [cas-user] CAS!!
Hi

I am new to CAS.I have installed and configured CAS with Liferay.

I am facing following issue:
When I use "Sign In" option on top right corner, it takes me to the CAS login
URL. When we login it takes to following URL:
http://hu-web-demo/c/portal/login?p_l_id=11420&ticket=ST-4-nyC7XhbnjMnzGl7geKArrgOCvyBzWcqrW5h-20
and ends with exception that link NOT found.

I want to know that from where the part "/c/portal/login?p" is coming from ?

Thanks

[cid:image003.png@01CF8656.0B411DC0]
Ahmad Amanullah Khan | Assistant Manager | Phone: (92-21) 4301051-55 EXT: 178 |
Cell: (92-21) 03142042060 | Web: http://huf.org.pk

"Habib University (HU) is a project of HUF, supported by House of Habib (HOH)"

--
You are currently subscribed to
cas-user@lists.jasig.org<mailto:cas-user@lists.jasig.org> as:

Disclaimer :

This e-mail message, including any attachment, is for the sole use of the
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and