From: Dmitriy Kopylenko [mailto:dkopyle...@unicon.net]
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2014 2:27 PM
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Subject: Re: [cas-user] CAS: Broken webflow on failed authentication on 4.0.0?

Have you tried to reproduce it in the locally deployed let's say standalone
Tomcat instance?

D.

On Jun 27, 2014, at 2:23 PM, Zac Harvey
<zhar...@commercehub.com<mailto:zhar...@commercehub.com>> wrote:

Thanks Dmitriy, however:

Browser culprit?
I can reproduce this in *any* browser, although it seems more difficult to
reproduce in Chrome.

Nginx culprit?
The link (http://mycas.commercehub.cloudbees.net/login) is my CAS server
running on the CloudBees PaaS.  I put it up there so the CAS community could
actually reproduce what I'm seeing.  Normally, this app is hosted from inside
my org's internal network and is not publicly available.  As far as I know our
data center/infrastructure does not use Nginx at all.  And I'm 100% sure that
CloudBees has a much different infrastructure stack than what we use!  So this
is a problem that transpires network stack/topology/technologies and is
definitely a problem with CAS itself.