I don't see any password encoder configured.  If you don't have one
configured that means you're comparing the hashed password against your
plain text password.

You can see from this line:
https://github.com/Jasig/cas/blob/master/cas-server-support-jdbc/src/main/java/org/jasig/cas/adaptors/jdbc/QueryDatabaseAuthenticationHandler.java#L60

It does a comparison against the value returned (which in your case looks
hashed based on the field name)