Hi,

Maybe I'm missing it, but I don't see anything in your web.config that
requires the user to be authenticated to access the app's resources.
Take a look at
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/vstudio/wce3kxhd(v=vs.100).aspx.
You want to make sure you've got something that denies access to the
anonymous (?) user.

John

*John Gasper*
IAM Consultant