Tank you for your answers,
But i have a problem  of connection , like image of Apache-Tomcat 8 in this
mail.
In plus, my CAS Server 3.5.2 and my Apache-tomcat 8 are  in Ubuntu 9.10 and
my LDAP server and my DNS Server Bind 9
are in Fedora 8 version 2.6.23 . All those servers are in VMware
workstation 7.
I don't understand this problem of connection
please help me