Hi,
In plus, I have this error:

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
 Error creating bean with name
'org.springframework.security.filterChains': Cannot resolve reference
to bean 'org.springframework.security.web.DefaultSecurityFilterChain#1'
while setting bean property 'sourceList' with key [1]; nested
exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
 Error creating bean with name
'org.springframework.security.web.DefaultSecurityFilterChain#1':
Cannot resolve reference to bean
'org.springframework.security.web.authentication.UsernamePasswordAuthenticationFilter#0'
 while setting constructor argument with key [2]; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
creating bean with name
'org.springframework.security.web.authentication.UsernamePasswordAuthenticationFilter#0':
Cannot resolve reference to bean
'org.springframework.security.authentication.ProviderManager#0' while
setting bean property 'authenticationManager'; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
 Error creating bean with name
'org.springframework.security.authentication.ProviderManager#0':
Cannot resolve reference to bean
'org.springframework.security.config.authentication.AuthenticationManagerFactoryBean#0'
while setting constructor argument; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
creating bean with name
'org.springframework.security.config.authentication.AuthenticationManagerFactoryBean#0':
 FactoryBean threw exception on object creation; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
creating bean with name
'org.springframework.security.authenticationManager':
Cannot resolve reference to bean 'casAuthenticationProvider' while
setting constructor argument with key [0]; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
Error creating bean with name 'casAuthenticationProvider' defined in
ServletContext resource
[/WEB-INF/spring-configuration/securityContext.xml]:
Cannot resolve reference to bean 'userDetailsService' while setting
bean property 'userDetailsService'; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No
bean named 'userDetailsService' is defined

Please, i don't no the solution, please help me