I cant comment exactly on the source of your issue, but the webflow session
(the CAS app session really) has a timeout of 5 minutes, set in the web.xml
file.

From: Carlos Olivera [mailto:carlosroliv...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2014 12:16 PM
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Subject: [cas-user] CAS Server 4.0 Login webflow

Hi everyone, I have a doubt about the login process, I don't fully
understand how it all works, I don't have experience in spring webflow, but
I manage to solve my problems by googling or copying ideas from existing
code. I tried to step in, in the middle of the flow, before the redirect to
be precise. In some cases I need to display a form with some fields,
validate it and continuing the login process if everything is Ok, but I
think there is a timeout (a little one) that expires when I take too long to
complete the form (around 30 seconds). Then, when I decide to submit the
form, I get this error:

Estado HTTP 403 - No assertions found.

  _____

type Informe de estado

mensaje No assertions found.

descripciĆ³n El acceso al recurso especificado (No assertions found.) ha sido
prohibido.

  _____

JBoss Web/7.0.13.Final

Is there a timeout somewhere that erase the webflow session (I'm not sure in
webflow session is the right term)?

Any ideas where I should interrupt the webflow process to present the form
(depends on the service, so I need to know wich service the user is
accessing), collects the necessary data and continue to the rest of the
login?

Thanks in advance!

--
You are currently subscribed to cas-user@lists.jasig.org