Thanks for the advice on tuning the timeout parameters. We expected
the HTTP requests to fail for the unresolvable hosts, but our concern
is whether this would also block servicing subsequent requests from
other "normal" resolvable hosts until the requests for the unresolvable
hosts timed out.

Aloha,
-baron