Hi Jaroslav,

Could you post your entire ticket registry cleaner definition?  I tried
setting up a cleaner job patterned after the default ticket registry
cleaner but I am getting

Error creating bean with name 'ticketRegistryCleaner' defined in
ServletContext resource
[/WEB-INF/spring-configuration/ticketRegistry.xml]: Initialization of
bean failed; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanInitializationException: Bean
state is invalid: logoutManager - may not be null

exceptions on startup.  This is what the ticket cleaner definition looks
like:

    <!-- TICKET REGISTRY CLEANER -->
    <bean id="ticketRegistryCleaner"
class="org.jasig.cas.ticket.registry.support.DefaultTicketRegistryCleaner"
        p:ticketRegistry-ref="ticketRegistry" />

    <bean id="jobDetailTicketRegistryCleaner"
class="org.springframework.scheduling.quartz.MethodInvokingJobDetailFactoryBean"
        p:targetObject-ref="ticketRegistryCleaner"
        p:targetMethod="clean" />

    <bean id="triggerJobDetailTicketRegistryCleaner"
class="org.springframework.scheduling.quartz.SimpleTriggerBean"
        p:jobDetail-ref="jobDetailTicketRegistryCleaner"
        p:startDelay="20000"
        p:repeatInterval="3600000" />