Hi Jaroslav,

Well, given the error I knew it had to be something like that - I just
couldn't find where logoutManager was supposed to be defined.  Thanks
for pointing me in the correct direction. :-)

A couple last questions on your setup:

Are you running the ticket cleaner on multiple nodes of your environment
simultaneously, or just one?  If you run multiple simultaneous cleaners
are you doing any kind of locking on the cache to prevent them from
stepping on each other, or has it never been a problem for you?

Thanks,
Dave