Hi,

In the management webapp, you don't need the cas.properties file, it's
dedicated to the CAS server.

I'm not surprised you have another cas-management.properties in WEB-INF/
and a log4.xml, they are copied fom the cas-management webapp, it's the
principle of the overlay. But with the appropriate configuration, they will
simply be ignored.

With <context:property-placeholder
location="file:/etc/cas/cas-management.properties"/>
in propertyFileConfigurer.xml, you should load your properties which loads
your log file.

Best regards,

Jérôme LELEU
Founder of CAS in the cloud: www.casinthecloud.com | Twitter: @leleuj