If I understand, I could not add cas-management in dependency of my cas
overlay, I’m need to create another overlay « project » as you done in your
github ?

De : Jérôme LELEU [mailto:lel...@gmail.com]
Envoyé : mardi 20 janvier 2015 08:48
À : cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Objet : Re: RE:[cas-user] CAS Management files

Hi,

In the management webapp, you don't need the cas.properties file, it's
dedicated to the CAS server.

I'm not surprised you have another cas-management.properties in WEB-INF/ and a
log4.xml, they are copied fom the cas-management webapp, it's the principle of
the overlay. But with the appropriate configuration, they will simply be
ignored.

With <context:property-placeholder
location="file:/etc/cas/cas-management.properties"/> in
propertyFileConfigurer.xml, you should load your properties which loads your
log file.

Best regards,

Jérôme LELEU
Founder of CAS in the cloud: